BSFMSTU Admission Circular 2020-21 | Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University. BSFMSTU admission round 2020-21. This is one other new college in Bangladesh and first Public University at Jamalpur District. So at present we focus on about BSFMSTU admission associated data.
After the discharge of the HSC outcomes, it’s now the flip of the University admission Circular. HSC Passed college students will now have to participate within the admission struggle. As up to now, this time each admission take a look at 2021 will likely be performed in each Public college of the nation. Because of this, the coed who desires to get admission within the college should take admission take a look at in that college.
Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University Admission
Take plan for admission to increased schooling and if you wish to admit in Bongomata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology (BSFMSTU), it’s worthwhile to know particulars details about Bongomata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology (BSFMSTU). For this, we’ll give some data for the coed’s advantages under…
BSFMSTU Admission Summary
- Online Apply begin: 01 April 2021 (12pm)
- Application ending time: 15 April 2021 (12am)
- Admission Test began: 19 June 2021
- Application charges: A Unit: 700+70= 770
- B Unit: 500+50= 550
- C Unit: 500+50= 550
- Admission Link: http://bsfmstu.ac.bd/admission
Generally admission necessities, guidelines and the provision of varieties are revealed within the nationwide dailies after the results of H.S.C (Higher-Secondary School Certificate) Examination. A sure variety of college students are given probability to sit down for the admission take a look at based on the G.P.A of SSC & H.S.C. end result. The college students of Open University cannot apply on this college apart from all different universities college students can apply for admission.
- The applicant who’ve handed SSC or equal examination in 2015-2018.
- The applicant who’ve handed HSC or equal examination in 2019-2020.
- Applicant should get CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equal examination and HSC or equal examination in Arts group and complete 6.00.
- Applicant should get CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equal examination and HSC or equal examination in Business group and complete 6.50.
- Applicant should get CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equal examination and HSC or equal examination in Science group and complete 7.00.
- GCE handed 5 topics in ‘O’ degree and a minimum of 2 topics in ‘A’ degree examination. Must be at each ranges and a minimum of B grade in 4 of the 7 topics and it’s worthwhile to get a minimum of C grade in 3 topics. O Level A Level and English Version (National Curriculum). Applicants who’ve handed the examination will likely be translated into English, the place relevant.
- Candidates who wish to seem within the English Question Paper ought to be knowledgeable by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org]) with their utility ‘ID and cell quantity’ dated on 30/10/2019.
BSFMSTU admission examination mark distribution
If you wish to admit in BSFMSTU, it’s important to know admission examination mark distribution of BSFMSTU. For your advantages we’ve given the admission examination mark distribution of BSFMSTU.
A Unit Marks
|Business organizations and administration||35|
Some necessary data
- The examination will likely be held on MCQ & Total MCQ quantity 100.
- The examination time: 1 hour
- Question paper will likely be Bangla/English.
- Pass mark: 40
BSFMSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
How to use BSFMSTU Admission?
If you wish to admit in Bongomata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science, it’s important to know the method of Appling. Now for the advantages of scholars we’ll describe the method…
- At first it’s important to go the web site :http://bsfmstu.ac.bd/admission
- Fill up the shape along with your appropriate data.
After accurately filling the shape, a billing quantity is created for you then you should use this billar quantity the time of sending payment.
Application cost System
DBBL Mobile Banking course of
Step-2: Select 1. Bill Pay possibility
Step-3: Select possibility 2. Other
Step-4: Enter Payer Mobile No. (Applicants cell No)
Step-5: Select possibility 0. Other
Step-6: Enter Biller ID. (sort 269)
Step-7: Enter Bill Number (You will discover it on apply Slip)
Step-8: Enter Amount (Total utility Fee)
Step-9: Enter PIN (Customer Account PIN Number)
Step-10: Payment Confirmation SMS আনতব।
& save Transaction ID (TxnID) from you SMS for additional vital.
Total Seat Number of BSFMSTU
The complete seat variety of BSFMSTU is 120. My pricey college students to get admit in BSFMSTU it’s important to the seat variety of BSFMSTU. In this college there aren’t any reserved seats for Small Ethnic Groups college students and college students of Chittagong Hill Tracts. Now we’ve given data of seat variety of BSFMSTU.
|Name of Department||Seat quantity|
|Faculty of Engineering||30|
|Faculty of Science||30|
|Faculty of Business||30|
|Faculty of Social Science||30|
Introduction of Unit & schools
There are 4 departments lower than 4 schools .We have given particulars of the colleges and departments record under:
Faculty of Engineering– Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Faculty of Science– Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Business– Department of Management Studies
Faculty of Social Science- Department of Social Work
|Unit Name||Faculty Name|
|Unit A||1.Faculty of Science
2.Faculty of Engineering
|Unit B||Faculty of Business Studies|
|Unit C||Faculty of Social Science|
About Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University
Location of BSFMSTU
Melandaha Upazila, Jamalpur, District, Bangladesh. Now Temporary campus at Bangabandhu Ideal School and College, Dewanpara, Jamalpur.
If you will have any query about Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science & Technology University Admission then remark bellow or message us by way of our Facebook Page. We will reply as quickly as doable.
#BSFMSTU #Admission #Circular #Sheikh #Fojilatunnesa #Mujib #Science #Technology #University